Monday, January 11, 2010

TONIGHT WE FEAST LIKE GERMANS!

Oh Germany how I miss you. Chocolate filled crepes, schnitzel at every corner. Sadly, I really did not care for the taste of German food other than the fried meat on stick and the sweets while I lived there. I ate at all the yummy Italian, Greek, and Asian places but I probably only ate a German restaurant maybe a handful of times. I was young I didn't know any better. Over the years I have come to love the taste of good bratwurst soaked in beer, grilled to perfection, then placed in a crusty roll, slathered with mustard, covered with sauteed onions and sauerkraut and then consumed at a rapid pace by myself. Had I known that their food could be so good I would of never came back. Well, actually I don't really get to choose where I live but I would of eaten more of it to make up for the lack of bratwurst now. Oh well I'll just eat a lot more tonight....even Steven.

No comments:

Post a Comment